Home Alone: Lost in London
This Christmas was very special. You know, the kind of special, you will think back on years from now.
Me and the Boyfriend spent our time in the Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel and I loved every second of it. The idea came from the all time classic Christmas movie, Home Alone, when Kevin was alone in New York. So we packed our suitcases and suddenly stood at the reception of a fancy hotel. Did not meet Trump, but I'll get over it.
1. We wandered around in empty London, which was a weird experience because everyone had gone home for Christmas.
2. We ordered room service which came in literally on a silver platter.
3. We watched "It's A Wonderful Life," which neither of us had ever actually seen.
4. We spent half the time in bed with fluffy pillows and white sheets.
5. We had a Christmas feast at Jamie Oliver's restaurant.
6. We reflected on the crazy year of 2016.
7. We built a Lego robot.
8. We exchanged our little presents.
9. We went to the cinema and took these cheesy photo booth pictures.